Definition of Male person
1. Noun. A person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies.
Generic synonyms: Individual, Mortal, Person, Somebody, Someone, Soul
Terms within: Male Body
Specialized synonyms: Boy Wonder, Blighter, Bloke, Chap, Cuss, Fella, Feller, Fellow, Gent, Lad, Foster Brother, Foster-brother, Macho, Boy, Male Child, Male Offspring, Man-child, Adult Male, Man, Man, Man, Mother's Son, Sirrah
Derivative terms: Male, Male
Male Person Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Male Person Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Male Person
Literary usage of Male person
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Justice of the Peace and Parish Officer by Richard Burn, Joseph Chitty, Thomas Chitty (1837)
"For every male person employed in the capacity of, or as a rider or traveller, where the same employer shall keep or employ one euch male person only, ..."
2. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1872)
"Every male person who has attained the acre of twenty-one years, and who is a citizen of the .... male person ..."
3. Biographical Annals of the Civil Government of the United States: During Its by Charles Lanman (1876)
"Every male person of full age, resident one year in the State and being either : 1. A white citizen of the United States ; 2. A white alien who has declared ..."
4. The Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut [1636-1776] by Connecticut, Connecticut General Assembly, James Hammond Trumbull, Charles Jeremy Hoadly, Council of Safety (Conn.). (1876)
"John Glover of Newtown, and praying liberty for one male person to tarry at home on training days, &c. ..."
5. The Parliamentary Debatesby Thomas Curson Hansard, Great Britain Parliament by Thomas Curson Hansard, Great Britain Parliament (1821)
"Are you to be understood to say distinctly, that you do not conceive there is any impropriety in a male person sleeping in the same tent, the lights being ..."
6. Trukese-English Dictionary by Ward Hunt Goodenough, Hiroshi Sugita (1980)
"that fellow or male person (near hearer or just mentioned). ... that fellow (male) (out of sight or past), the male person of reference (in narrative). ..."
7. United States in the World War by John Bach McMaster (1918)
"... to see to it that the name of every male person of the designated ages is written on fliese lists of honor. As the day drew near when registration would ..."