Definition of Math teacher
1. Noun. Someone who teaches mathematics.
Specialized synonyms: Geometry Teacher
Generic synonyms: Instructor, Teacher
Math Teacher Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Math Teacher Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Math Teacher
Literary usage of Math teacher
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Fair Isn't Always Equal: Assessing and Grading in the Differentiated Classroom by Rick Wormeli (2006)
"—Rick Speigner, secondary math teacher I truly believe that math is ... —Kelly, middle school math teacher Fair Isn 't Always Equal: Assessing and ..."
2. Content Area Reading: A Heuristic Approach by Anthony V. Manzo, Ula Casale Manzo (1990)
"The math teacher should plan on spending a minimum of three days on this activity and giving two one-day refresher and extender sessions about two months ..."
3. Together We Can: A Guide for Crafting a Profamily System of Education and by Atelia I. Melaville (1993)
"That means a future math teacher in ... future math teacher in Pennsylvania will have to major in math before they can teach math. ..."
4. Technology & Education Reform: Studies of Education Reform by Barbara Means, Kerry Olson (1997)
"At the request of other teachers who have observed this increased skill on the part of students participating in the math class, the math teacher has ..."