2. Verb. (past of medal) ¹
3. Verb. (alternative spelling of medalled) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Medaled
1. medal [v] - See also: medal
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Medaled Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Medaled
Literary usage of Medaled
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Amateur Photographer (1890)
"It is a very amusing circumstance to notice that the inventor and patentee of the medaled apparatus was not alluded to, who, according to the conditions of ..."
2. The Living Age by Making of America Project, Eliakim Littell, Robert S. Littell (1844)
"But lost in Flanders by medaled commanders 'The lads of the village are melted away. This poetry is supported by critics who think it the poetry of the ..."
3. A French-English Dictionary for Chemists by Austin McDowell Patterson (1921)
"... disregard, slight; disown. méconnu, pp of méconnaître. mécontent, a. dissatisfied; discontented. médaille,/. medal; medallion. médaillé, a. medaled. ..."