Definition of Menges
1. menge [v] - See also: menge
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Menges Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Menges
menges (current term)
Literary usage of Menges
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Aluminium: Its History, Occurrence, Properties, Metallurgy and Applications by Joseph William Richards (1896)
"menges' Patent. * This inventor proposes to produce aluminium or aluminium bronze by mixing aluminous material with suitable conducting material, ..."
2. Pennsylvania German Roots Across the Ocean by Marion F. Egge (2000)
"Gravestones providing dates of birth and death for Conrad or Anna Maria menges have not been found. Evidence located in the Register of Wills Office for ..."
3. The American Decisions: Containing All the Cases of General Value and by John Proffatt, Abraham Clark Freeman (1886)
"It was remarked in menges v. Wertman, 1 Pa. St. 223, that a party, ... But the great obstacle in menges v. Wertman, supra, was the number of titles that ..."
4. Report of the Congressional Committees Investigating the Iran/Contra Affair by Lee H. Hamilton, Daniel K. Inouye (1995)
"93. North Test., Hearings, 100-7, Part I, 7/9/87, at 245. 94. North/menges Memo, 11/4/83, to McFarlane: Subj: "Support for Nicaraguan Democratic Opposition ..."
5. Proceedings: Symposium on Fire in Wilderness and Park Management edited by James K. Brown, Robert W. Mutch, Charles W. Spoon, Ronald H. Wakimoto (1996)
"Eric S. menges is Research Biologist, Archbold Biological Station, ... Ostertag, R. and menges, ES 1994. Patterns of reproductive effort with time since ..."