Definition of Mensing
1. mense [v] - See also: mense
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mensing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mensing
mensing (current term)
Literary usage of Mensing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bibliotheca Chemica: A Catalogue of the Alchemical, Chemical and by John Ferguson (1906)
"TROMMSDORFF (JOHANN BARTHOLOMAUS). Continued. Nürnberg, 1837, lix. (Zweiter Reihe Neunter Band), pp. 127-138. JGW mensing, Des Geheimen ..."
2. Ohio Circuit Court Reports: New Series. Cases Adjudged in the Circuit Courts by Ohio Circuit Courts (1906)
""AND, WHEREAS, The said Herman R. mensing has this day. together with his wife, Minnie C. mensing, executed and delivered unto the said Herman R. Klauser ..."
3. The British Columbia Reports Being Report of Cases Determined in the Supreme by British Columbia Courts, Law Society of British Columbia (1902)
"mensing, therefore, had a year's lease, determinable on his neglecting to perform ... The fact of a grant having been made to mensing precluded the issue of ..."
4. Reports of Mining Cases Decided by the Courts of British Columbia and the by Archer Martin, British Columbia (1903)
"The fact of a grant having been made to mensing precluded the issue of another grant over the same land until the first grant was cancelled by the Gold ..."