Definition of Merell
1. merel [n -S] - See also: merel
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Merell Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Merell
merell (current term)
Literary usage of Merell
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Visitations of Essex by Hawley, 1552; Hervey, 1558; Cooke, 1570; Raven by Thomas Hawley, William Harvey, Robert Cooke, George Owen, Henry Lilly, William Berry, College of Arms (Great Britain) (1878)
"merell.=p 1 Walter merell=p Christopher merell of London ... Walter merell of Shenfield in com. Essex=p Annie d. of John & of London merchant 1634. ..."
2. History of the College of St. John the Evangelist, Cambridge by Thomas Baker (1869)
"merell late fellow of S. John's for 25 'a flat pece or bole of sylver parcell ... merell ..."
3. History of Newbury, Mass., 1635-1902 by John James Currier (1902)
"... merell Jno Ba( )t Abraham merell, Ju • Abil merell Sn Abil merell Abial ... Ma[ ]way Daniell Chase Daniell merell Edward Woodman Ephrim Davis Edward ..."
4. East Anglian, Or, Notes and Queries on Subjects Connected with the Counties by Samuel Tymms, Charles Harold Evelyn White, Suffolk Institute of Archaeology (1890)
"TWO EARLY SIXTEENTH CENTURY WILLS—merell OF EARLS COLNE AND COGGESHALL, ESSEX. The following Wills of two members of the merell Family may perhaps be worth ..."