Definition of Metallurgical engineer
1. Noun. An engineer trained in the extraction and refining and alloying and fabrication of metals.
Generic synonyms: Applied Scientist, Engineer, Technologist
Specialized synonyms: Bessemer, Sir Henry Bessemer
Derivative terms: Metallurgy
Metallurgical Engineer Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Metallurgical Engineer Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Metallurgical Engineer
Literary usage of Metallurgical engineer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and (1882)
"ELECTRICAL APPARATUS AND PROCESSES FOR THE MINING AND metallurgical engineer. BY NS KEITH, NEW YORK CITY. No one of the live subjects of the day, ..."
2. The Mineral Industry by Richard Pennefather Rothwell (1903)
"Consulting Mining and metallurgical engineer, Room 68, No. 20 Nassau Street, Mew York. ]^j[ EYER, FRANZ, PH. D., Metallurgical and Chemical Engineer. ..."
3. Descriptions of Occupations by United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Employment Service (1918)
"The metallurgical engineer usually receives his instructions from the mine manager, and it devolves upon him to lay out plans for the development of a ..."
4. Industrial Chemistry: A Manual for the Student and Manufacturer by Allen Rogers (1920)
"... STEEL BRADLEY STOUGHTON metallurgical engineer, New York City. IRON is a metal and one of the commonest of the chemical elements on the earth's surface. ..."
5. Bulletin of the American Institute of Mining Engineers by American Institute of Mining Engineers (1919)
"Member, married, graduate mining and metallurgical engineer, 18 years' ... Member, metallurgical engineer and superintendent, desires position with steel ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Metallurgical engineer