Definition of Military advisor
1. Noun. A military officer who serves as an adviser to the troops of an allied nation.
Category relationships: Armed Forces, Armed Services, Military, Military Machine, War Machine
Generic synonyms: Adviser, Advisor, Consultant, Military Officer, Officer
Military Advisor Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Military Advisor Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Military Advisor
Literary usage of Military advisor
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Landmine Monitor Report 1999: Toward a Mine-free World by International Campaign to Ban Land Mines (1999)
"... also ethnic military officers, January 1999. 37 Interview with Activist, December 1998. :s Interview with former military advisor, February 1999. ..."
2. Landmine Monitor Report 2000: Toward a Mine-Free World by International Campaign to Ban Land Mines, International Campaign to Ban Landmines (2000)
"35 Letter from former military advisor to the ethnic resistance, sent to Landmine Monitor, 11 November 1999. 36 Emergency Press Release of God's Army People ..."
3. Lead: A Boot Camp & Intensive Parole Program: The Final Impact Evaluation edited by Francisco J. Alarcon (1998)
"The second grant was used primarily for CCC work crews and the CNG military advisor. However, services of the military advisor were terminated and not ..."
4. Non-Combat Roles for the U.S. Military in the Post Cold-War Eraby James R. Graham by James R. Graham (1993)
"... Colonel Douglas Fraser, military advisor to the Canadian Mission to the United Nations; Colonel Robert Seitz, US Army Plans and Policy Division; ..."