Definition of Mineral resources
1. Noun. Natural resources in the form of minerals.
Mineral Resources Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mineral Resources Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mineral Resources
Literary usage of Mineral resources
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by Anna Lorraine Guthrie, Marion A. Knight, H.W. Wilson Company, Estella E. Painter (1920)
"See Mineralogy; Mines and mineral resources Miners Appeal to anarchy. ... Blackw 205:34-45 Ja '19 Mines and mineral resources Aperçu des difficultés ..."
2. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by H.W. Wilson Company (1916)
"See Mines and mineral resources Minerals (food) Mineral nutrients in practical human dietetics. EB Forbes. J Home Econ 8:122-30 Mr '16; Same. ..."
3. Chemical Abstracts by American Chemical Society (1916)
"Survey, mineral resources of US, 1(114, Pt- H. 6i~5-—The production of crude barytes ... Survey, mineral resources of U. S,, 1914, Pt. II, 569-86 (separate, ..."
4. Index of Economic Material in Documents of the States of the United States by Adelaide Rosalia Hasse (1910)
"On valuable mineral resources of the Big Sandy and its tributaries; ... Economic results of work done near Cumberland Gap: mineral resources of this region; ..."
5. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1919)
"South America is a continent richly endowed with mineral resources: In Brazil are the largest high-grade iron-ore deposits in the world; at Chuquicamata, ..."
6. Library Journal by American Library Association, Library Association (1922)
"Imperial mineral resources Bureau. Mineral industry of the British empire and foreign countries, war period: antimony, (1913-1919). ..."