2. Verb. (third-person singular of mishit) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Mishits
1. mishit [v] - See also: mishit
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mishits Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mishits
Literary usage of Mishits
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Numismatic Chronicle by Royal Numismatic Society (Great Britain) (1873)
"Manu gives the weights of these different coins as follows,11 to which I have added a few names from other sources :— GOLD. 16 mishits =r 1 suvarna = 140-00 ..."
2. The New Packard Commercial Arithmetic by Silas Sadler Packard, Byron Horton (1887)
"Under a policy containing the "average clause," a person who mishits $5000 on property worth $10000, would receive only $2oOO-in case of un actual loss of ..."
3. Through the unknown Pamirs: The Second Danish Pamir Expedition 1898-99 by Ole Olufsen (1904)
"... a small terrace covered with willow, poplar and apricot trees, to mishits. Here Nature seems almost to have gone out of her way to accumulate every ..."
4. Annual Report of the Indiana State Board of Agriculture by Indiana State Board of Agriculture, Indiana Geological Survey (1856)
"But on such mishits tastes will differ. Hence, I presume, the reason why I am here among the farmers. It is to this love of agricultural pursuits thus ..."