Definition of Monitoring program
1. Noun. A program that observes and regulates and controls or verifies the operations of a data-processing system.
Generic synonyms: Computer Program, Computer Programme, Program, Programme
Monitoring Program Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Monitoring Program Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Monitoring Program
Literary usage of Monitoring program
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Monitoring Bird Populations by Point Counts edited by C. John Ralph, John R. Sauer, Sam Droege (1998)
"We assumed that the primary objectives of a monitoring program would be to: (1) monitor relative abundance of common bird species to assess annual changes, ..."
2. Handbook of Field Methods for Monitoring Landbirds edited by C. John Ralph (1999)
"Objectives of a monitoring program A monitoring program ideally should provide ... Ideally a monitoring program should take a community approach and monitor ..."
3. Drug Use Among Racial/Ethnic Minorities edited by Andrea Kopstein (1998)
"Arrestee Drug Abuse monitoring program The ADAM (formerly known as the Drug Use Forecasting system) measures recent drug use among booked arrestees at 24 ..."
4. Handbook on Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention and Control Planning (1993)
"Overview of Water Quality To characterize existing water quality in Lower South San Francisco Bay, a comprehensive monitoring program was undertaken. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Monitoring program