¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Morphogenetic
Medical Definition of Morphogenetic
1. Relating to morphogenesis. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Morphogenetic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Morphogenetic
Literary usage of Morphogenetic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"A Soluble Bone morphogenetic Protein Extracted from Bone Matrix with a Mixed Aqueous and Nonaqueous Solvent (40616)1 MARSHALL R. ..."
2. The Science and Philosophy of the Organism by Hans Driesch (1908)
"Is it always possible in fact to account for the typical localisation of every morphogenetic effect by the discovery of a single specific formative stimulus ..."
3. Osteoporosis Research, Education and Health Promotion (1993)
"Bone morphogenetic Proteins lt has long been known that the organic matrix of bone ... The list includes bone morphogenetic protein (BMP1 and BMP2), ..."
4. The Elementary Principles of General Biology by James Francis Abbott (1914)
"There is another type of response, however, which results in a permanent structural change and may therefore be called morphogenetic. ..."
5. A Textbook of General Embryology by William Erskine Kellicott (1913)
"CHAPTER VIII THE BLASTULA, GASTRULA, AND GERM LAYERS morphogenetic PROCESSES IN this chapter we shall endeavor to summarize the more general processes of ..."
6. Biological Lectures Delivered at the Marine Biological Laboratory of Wood's (1900)
"We have seen above that the spiral period is followed by a distinctly morphogenetic form of cleavage, and that this morphogenetic period has been ..."
7. The American Naturalist by American Society of Naturalists, Essex Institute (1896)
"What this condition may be is not yet exactly known, but this much we do know, that the morphogenetic force is found in full activity in cells with little ..."