Definition of Mutually beneficial
1. Adjective. Mutually dependent.
Similar to: Dependent
Derivative terms: Interdepend, Interdependence, Interdependency
Mutually Beneficial Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mutually Beneficial Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mutually Beneficial
Literary usage of Mutually beneficial
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Labor and Capital: A Discussion of the Relations of Employer and Employed by John Punnett Peters (1902)
"... OF EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYED—ARE THEY mutually beneficial? a. Are So-called Trusts, or Giant Incorporations, Beneficial to Employed as well as to Employer? ..."
2. Memoirs of the Life and Gospel Labours of Samuel Fothergill, with Selections by Samuel Fothergill (1844)
"... and preserve the everlasting fire in its genuine nature, it will be mutually beneficial. But such powers, times, and seasons are not in our hands. ..."
3. The History of the Reign of George III.: To which is Prefixed, A View of the by Robert Bisset (1820)
"—Projects a commercial intercourse, to be mutually beneficial by a reciprocal exchange of surplus for supply. — Seeks the best assistance, and employs the ..."
4. Biodiplomacy: Genetic Resources and International Relations edited by Vincente Sanchez (1995)
"Is an effective and mutually beneficial co-operation on these issues still possible under the terms of the Convention? Ownership rights In the past, ..."
5. The Educational Director by Beulah Elfreth Kennard (1918)
"Plan Must Be mutually beneficial Like all perplexing problems, the co-operation under discussion has two sides and in order to reach just conclusions and to ..."
6. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1843)
"But the phrase must imply a trade which is mutually beneficial, or it must not. If it does not imply a trade that is mutually unrestricted and mutually ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Mutually beneficial