¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Mycorrhizal
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mycorrhizal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mycorrhizal
Literary usage of Mycorrhizal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bulletin by United States Bureau of Plant Industry, Division of Plant Industry, Queensland (1911)
"It has not yet been possible, for want of time, to study the life history of this mycorrhizal fungus of the blueberry. There is. however, a clew to its ..."
2. Ecology, Diversity and Sustainability of the Middle Rio Grande Basin edited by Deborah M. Finch, Joseph A. Tainter (1996)
"Comparisons of VA mycorrhizal colonization on host plants grown in ... Results of other studies on mycorrhizal response in semiarid ecosystems vary. ..."
3. A Review of Dipterocarps: Taxonomy, Ecology, and Silviculture by Simmathiri Appanah, Jennifer M. Turnbull (1998)
"Presently dipterocarp mycorrhizal research is not very active and progress has been slow due to the limited number of researchers and funds available ..."
4. Biotechnology: Building on Farmers' Knowledge by Joske F. G. Bunders, Bertus Haverkort, Wim Hiemstra (1996)
"mycorrhizal associations mycorrhizal associations are a form of symbiosis between certain fungi, particularly vesicular-arbuscular (VA) mycorrhizae, ..."
5. Wild Land Shrub and Arid Land Restoration Symposium: Proceedings edited by Bruce A. Roundy, E. Durant McArthur, Jennifer S. Hayley, David K. Mann (1996)
"Since mycorrhizal roots exhibit repeated dichotomy in this plant, ... Ten-power magnification was used to classify short roots as mycorrhizal or uninfected. ..."