¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Myomatous
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Myomatous Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Myomatous
Literary usage of Myomatous
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions of the Annual Meeting by Ohio State Medical Society (1897)
"Phila., '91 and '92, vol V., p. 439. "Mortality of Childbirth," London Lancet, '93, vol. II, p. 9. THE CONSERVATIVE TREATMENT OF THE myomatous UTERUS. ..."
2. Gynecology by Brooke Melancthon Anspach (1921)
"... •Lateral aspect of abdomen with large myomatous uterus. Note the slight irregularity of surface, and the sharp suprapubic rise and epigastric fall. ..."
3. Transactions of the Obstetrical Society of London: Vol. I-XLIX, for the Year by Obstetrical Society of London (1908)
"... Specimen of Fibro-myomatous Uterus containing a Calcified Fibroid lying free in the Uterine Cavity (see p. 139). WE have examined this specimen and the ..."
4. Transactions of the Royal Academy of Medicine in Ireland by Academy of Medicine in Ireland (1908)
"SIR W. SMYLY said his interest in the myomatous uterus— which he exhibited—was altogether technical. When he examined the patient he was unable to reach the ..."
5. Fibroids and Allied Tumours (myoma and Adenomyoma): Their Pathology by Cuthbert Lockyer (1918)
"... The effect of pregnancy on a myomatous tumour is very marked. From the pathological standpoint it has already been pointed out that ' red degeneration ..."