Definition of Narrational
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Narrational Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Narrational
Literary usage of Narrational
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Mortal Moon: Or, Bacon and His Masks by John Elisha Roe (1891)
"... from Crusoe to that same narrational style found in Bacon's New Atlantis ; and everywhere displayed in the narrational portions of the Defoe literature. ..."
2. The Encyclopedia Americana: A Library of Universal Knowledge (1918)
"It is pictorial and symbolic, narrational rather than dramatic. As a piece of symbolism it should not be taken too seriously. Perhaps the acute critic may ..."
3. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1864)
"Every medical practitioner whose attention has JT1 ma succinct narrational style, such as to render een to any extent attracted towards the class of ""= «"' ..."
4. The Gentleman's Magazine (1848)
"Works of this kind are particularly liable to such changes, as not being narrational, or consisting of a continuous line of argument, but composed of ..."
5. The Standard Oratorios: Their Stories, Their Music, and Their Composers; a by George Putnam Upton (1886)
"In structure, the libretto is partly dramatic, partly narrational, the dramatic form being employed in ..."
6. The Methodist Review (1883)
"... of a book written in languages which are no longer living languages; of a book which is historic, biographic, dogmatic, narrational, poetic, epistolary, ..."
7. Principles of human physiology by William Benjamin Carpenter (1860)
"... ,narrational style, such as to render the work one of great interest, and one which will prove in ta ie tif g rea eh is hr st practitioner. ..."
8. On Poisons in Relation to Medical Jurisprudence and Medicine by Alfred Swaine Taylor (1859)
"Bach subject is treated with sufficient minuteness, Taken as a whole, we can recommend Dr. Mor- ] yet ID a succinct, narrational style, such as to render ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Narrational