Definition of Natural resin
1. Noun. A plant exudate.
Generic synonyms: Resin, Rosin, Plant Product
Natural Resin Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Natural Resin Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Natural Resin
Literary usage of Natural resin
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report of the Annual Meeting (1861)
"On a New Acetic Ether occurring in a natural resin. By WARREN DE LA RUE, FRS, and Dr. HUGO MÜLLER. ..."
2. The Chemistry of Common Life by James Finlay Weir Johnston, Arthur Herbert Church (1891)
"The natural resin and resinous extract probably contain several substances.—Hemp compared with opium; differences in their comparative effects. ..."
3. Naval Stores: History, Production, Distribution and Consumption by Thomas Gamble (1921)
"natural resin (resin from the pine tree) remained an absolute necessity, although many other substitutes were found, to which further reference will be made ..."
4. The Journal of Foreign Medical Science and Literature edited by Samuel Emlen (1817)
"Fifty grains of the natural resin and of the two separate resins were boiled in ... Olive oil combined with the natural resin; but the compound was opake. ..."
5. The Repertory of Patent Inventions: And Other Discoveries and Improvements (1818)
"Fifty grains of the natural resin and of the two separate resins were boiled in ... .Olive oil combined with the natural resin; but the compound was opake. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Natural resin