¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Naturopathic
Medical Definition of Naturopathic
1. Relating to or by means of naturopathy. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Naturopathic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Naturopathic
Literary usage of Naturopathic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"naturopathic Medicine Overview. As a distinct American health care profession, ... By the early 1900s there were more than 20 naturopathic medical schools, ..."
2. The Best Thing in the World: Good Health, how to Keep it for a Hundred Years ...by J. Austin Shaw by J. Austin Shaw (1906)
"Send for circulars, and naturopathic literature, to BENEDICT LUST, ND, 124 E. 59th Street, New York, NY, Dept S. HEW YORK naturopathic Institute and College ..."
3. Otitis Media with Effusion in Young Children: Clinical Practice Guideline by Sylvan E. Stool (1998)
"Other therapies for the treatment of otitis media with effusion include chiropractic, holistic, naturopathic, traditional or indigenous, and homeopathic ..."
4. Diagnosis from the Eye: A New Art of Diagnosing with Perfect Certainty from by Henry Edward Lane (1904)
"... the naturopathic Institute, the Kneipp Health Store — such are the media. And through these YOU, yet unrealized and undiscovered, are the omnipotent ..."