¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Neurosurgical
Medical Definition of Neurosurgical
1. As pertaining to the specialty of neurosurgery. A problem that requires neurosurgical intervention. (27 Sep 1997)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Neurosurgical Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Neurosurgical
Literary usage of Neurosurgical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Critical Pathways: Current Bibliographies in Medicine, January 1988-December by Ronald L. Gordner, Patricia Moritz (1995)
"The neurosurgical intensive care unit in an era of health care reform. Neurosurg Clin N Am 1994 Oct;5(4): 829-35. Lang M, ed. ..."
2. Management of Cancer Pain: Clinical Practice Guidelines by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Neurosurgery neurosurgical procedures for the relief of pain include ... Nevertheless, long-standing clinical experience supports a view that neurosurgical ..."
3. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1919)
"This method has since been used extensively by Weed,14 and in the Army neurosurgical Laboratory, under his direction, it has been relied upon almost ..."
4. Handbook of Severe Disability: A Text for Rehabilitation Counselors, Other edited by Walter C. Stolov, Michael R. Clowers (2000)
"neurosurgical procedures are sometimes indicated Surgery on the carotid arteries in the neck (see p. 25) may be indicated for thrombosis which occurs in ..."