Definition of No matter what happens
1. Adverb. In spite of all obstacles. "We'll go to Tibet come hell or high water"
No Matter What Happens Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: No Matter What Happens Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of No Matter What Happens
Literary usage of No matter what happens
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Medicare+Choice Program After One Year: Hearing Before the Committee on edited by Michael Bilirakis (1998)
"First and foremost, I think we have to do a better job in making sure all seniors understand that no matter what happens, they will not lose their Medicare. ..."
2. Health Security: The President's Report to the American People by Domestic Policy Council (U. S.) (1993)
"Are you free from "lifetime limits" so you're guaranteed coverage no matter what happens? • Does your insurance company charge you the same even if you are ..."
3. Putnam's Magazine: Original Papers on Literature, Science, Art, and National by John Walter Osborne (1870)
"no matter what happens, believe this, that I love you as I never loved before, as I shall never love again ; that you are the only woman I ever saw whom I ..."
4. A Far Country by Winston Churchill (1915)
"no matter what happens. As if I could help it, Nancy ! Why are you so sad to-night?" " Ah, Hugh, it makes me sad — I can't tell why. It is so great, ..."