¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noncapitalist
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noncapitalist Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noncapitalist
Literary usage of Noncapitalist
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Afghanistan's Two-Party Communism: Parcham and Khalq by Anthony Arnold (1983)
"The noncapitalist path was acceptable to the USSR only if it was unequivocally pro-Soviet, and the PDPA may have been called upon to ensure that all ..."
2. Socialism as it is: A Survey of the World-wide Revolutionary Movement by William English Walling (1912)
"The whole class of inactive capitalists he viewed as a load both on the noncapitalist, wage-earning, salaried and professional classes, and on the active ..."
3. Defense Policy in the Reagan Administration edited by William P. Snyder, James Brown (1997)
"... indications that Soviet Third World policy may be shifting away from support for what Brezhnev called "revolutionary democracies" on the "noncapitalist ..."
4. Hostage to Revolution: Gorbachev and Soviet Security Policy, 1985-1991 by Coit D. Blacker (1993)
"... had embarked on the "noncapitalist path of development," thereby dealing a blow against world capitalism from which it was unlikely to recover.8 More ..."
5. Foreign Policies of the Soviet Union by Richard Felix Staar (1991)
"... study the so-called noncapitalist path of development, various economic and sociopolitical problems, the phenomenon of "neocolonialism," and the effects ..."
6. Education and Capitalism: How Overcoming Our Fear of Markets and Economics by Herbert J. Walberg (2003)
"... shows environmental conditions are improving in every capitalist country in the world and deteriorating only in noncapitalist countries.36 Environmental ..."
7. The Essence of Hayek by Friedrich August Hayek, Chiaki Nishiyama (1984)
"It was promoted by communist China's isolation from the nonsocialist world after the Korean War and by the absence of a noncapitalist blueprint for economic ..."
8. Theoretical Perspectives on Gender and Development by Jane L. Parpart, Patricia Connelly, Eudine Barriteau (2000)
"Recognizing that a capitalist mode of production in one sector and region and a noncapitalist mode of production in another sector and region were both ..."