¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noncarrier
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noncarrier Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noncarrier
Literary usage of Noncarrier
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Foreign Policies of the Soviet Union by Richard Felix Staar (1991)
"... of heavy cruisers—the latest being nuclear-powered and the largest noncarrier surface combatants ever built—as well as antisubmarine warfare ships. ..."
2. School Violence: Views of Students & the Community: Congressional Hearings edited by Michael Castle (2001)
"In general, the first of the above two tables shows the probability (or odds) that a weapon carrier, as opposed to a noncarrier, would have a particular ..."
3. Manual of Microbiologic Monitoring of Laboratory Animals edited by Kim Waggie (1994)
"Effectiveness As the virus is readily transmitted in utero, cesarean derivation can produce of hysterectomy LCMV-free mice only if noncarrier (ie, ..."
4. The Freight Traffic Red Bookby Traffic Publishing Co by Traffic Publishing Co (1922)
"279 noncarrier property held by carriers, valuation ................. „ ____ „_„.. 282 NOTES. See SECURITIES. NOTICE. See also JUDICIAL NOTICE: Application ..."
5. Truth and Consequences of the Genetic Revolution": Human Genetic Research edited by Lisa M. Matocq (2000)
"Another prominent fear was that a faulty test would mistakenly register, and perhaps stigmatize a noncarrier as positive, prompting much needless anxiety ..."