¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noncontingent
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noncontingent Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noncontingent
Literary usage of Noncontingent
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Problems of Drug Dependence: Proceedings of the 58th Annual Scientific Meeting by Louie S. Harrie (1999)
"EFFECTS OF DELIVERY RATE AND noncontingent INFUSION ON COCAINE ... noncontingent cocaine tended to decrease response and reinforcement rates in four monkeys ..."
2. SAS/IML 9.1 by SAS Institute (2004)
"... convexity of a noncontingent cash-flow computes autocovariance estimates for a vector time series calculates modified duration of a noncontingent ..."
3. The Concept of Knowledge by Panayot Butchvarov (1970)
"... as being determined by their justification-conditions (rather than their truth-conditions)"16 and to suppose that we have discovered a noncontingent yet ..."
4. Drug Abuse Prevention Through Family Interventions by Rebecca Singer Ashery, Elizabeth B. Robertson, Karol Linda Kumpfer (1999)
"These included parallel self-report and observational measures of the noncontingent expression of positive affect (Pos ..."
5. Assessing Alcohol Problems: A Guide for Clinicians and Researchers by John P. Allen, Megan Columbus (1997)
"Some problems may be fairly directly related to alcohol use (contingent problems) while others may not be at all attributable to alcohol use (noncontingent ..."
6. Overview of Addiction Treatment Effectiveness by Mim J. Landry (1996)
"... and services through skid row community agencies contingent on their sobriety. Control subjects received goods and services on a noncontingent basis. ..."