¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noncontrollable
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noncontrollable Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noncontrollable
Literary usage of Noncontrollable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Wayward Welfare State by Roger A. Freeman (1981)
"To put it in other terms: 88 percent of the noncontrollable items are in nondefense, only 12% in defense. This explains why during the 1970s attempts to ..."
2. Same Bed, Different Dreams: America and Japan-Societies in Transition by Alan D. Romberg, Tadashi Yamamoto (1990)
"Even so, outlays continue to claim a growing share of the gross national product, especially for so-called noncontrollable expenditures, ..."
3. Geometry and Identification: Proceedings of Apsm Workshop on System Geometry by Peter E. Caines, Robert Hermann (1983)
"... span the n dimensional space very well, ie the model (3.5) is “almost noncontrollable.” The main part of this section is devoted toa theorem concerning ..."
4. The Treatment of Cavernous and Plexiform Angiomata by the Injection of by Francis Le Sirelle Reder (1918)
"A certain proportion of these neoplasms are at times inoperable, either by the ligature or by excision, on account of noncontrollable hemorrhage; ..."
5. First Steps by Gyeorgos C. Hatonn (1995)
"You are now very primitive in your evolvement--but technologically (in a physical way) to play with that which is NON-PHYSICAL AND noncontrollable FROM ..."
6. Minority Health Issues for an Emerging Majority: The 4th National Forum on edited by Shiriki Kumanyika, John Karefa-Smart (1992)
"noncontrollable risk factors such as age, gender, and ethnicity were also analyzed in relation to scores on the tool. The analysis indicated a correlation ..."