¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noncounty
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noncounty Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noncounty
Literary usage of Noncounty
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1897)
"An amendment accepted by Mr. Hal four, though Sir John Gorst demurred, allowing separate education committees to be established in noncounty boroughs ..."
2. Addresses and Papers by Andrew Sloan Draper, New York (State). Dept. of Education (1907)
"Again the application of so much unification as this implies has been relaxed by excepting noncounty boroughs with a population of over 10000 and urban ..."
3. The Kentucky Law Reporter by Kentucky Court of Appeals (1904)
"... 5. the statute authorizing service of process on the agent of a noncounty wns not repealed by the new Constitution and by subsequent legislative nuts . ..."
4. Bulletinby United States Bureau of labor, Bureau of Labor, United States by United States Bureau of labor, Bureau of Labor, United States (1914)
"(2) The council of a county, and the council of a noncounty borough or urban district within the county who are a local education authority under Part III ..."
5. Educational Work of the Churches in 1916-1918 by United States Bureau of Education, United States, Bureau of Education (1919)
"The noncounty boroughs and the urban districts have the same responsibility only in relation to elementary education, which is now considerably expanded in ..."
6. Acts of the General Assembly of the State of Alabama by Alabama (1850)
"... late clerk of the circuit court of Marion county, noncounty. ^ gum of ^ve hui,dred dollars, that being the amount of a fine which they have paid for ..."