¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonminority
1. [n -TIES]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonminority Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonminority
Literary usage of Nonminority
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cultural Diversity & Early Education: Report of a Workshop edited by Nancy A. Crowell (1998)
"nonminority CHILDREN AS BENEFICIARIES OF CULTURAL DIVERSITY Virtually all of the ... Examination of the interpersonal and scholastic effects on nonminority ..."
2. Disadvantaged Business Enterprises: Critical Information is Needed to by Ronald Stouffer, Susan Fleming (2001)
"FHWA's data on DBE participation indicate that nonminority-women- owned businesses obtain a significant portion of contracts. Prior to 1987, states and ..."
3. Race and Default in Credit Markets: A Colloquy edited by Michael A. Stegman (1996)
"The resulting distribution of minority and nonminority unmeasured characteristics is illustrated by figure 1. In this situation minority loan applications ..."
4. Highway Contracting: Disadvantaged Business Program Meets Contract Goal, But by Kenneth E. Mead (1994)
"The Surface Transportation and Uniform Relocation Assistance Act of 1987 replaced the 1982 act and included nonminority women-owned businesses in the ..."
5. Merit Systems Protection Board: Mission Performance, Employee Protections by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"As figure VI shows, more women than men and more minority than nonminority employees described the work environment at MSPB as discriminatory. ..."
6. Resolution Trust Corporation: Implementation of the Management Reforms in by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"RTC informed nonminority acquirers of offices located in PMNS of minority interest in acquiring these offices and encouraged them to sell such branches to ..."