Definition of North cascades national park
1. Noun. A national park in Washington that is an alpine wilderness area featuring gold rush and logging campsites.
North Cascades National Park Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: North Cascades National Park Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of North Cascades National Park
Literary usage of North cascades national park
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Great American Wilderness: Touring America's National Parks by Larry H. Ludmer (2000)
"... north cascades national park & Ross LAKE NRA These two adjacent areas contain majestic ice-covered mountain peaks and canyons. Ross Lake Recreation Area ..."
2. The Artichoke Trail: A Guide to Vegetarian Restaurants, Organic Food Stores by James Bernard Frost (2000)
"If you're driving northeast of Seattle to visit the north cascades national park, be sure to stop at the Cascadian Home Farm (5376 State Route 20, ..."
3. Lesser Known Areas of the National Park System (1994)
"north cascades national park 2105 Highway 20, Sedro Woolley, WA 98284 (206) 856-5700 Remote alpine peaks, glaciers, mountain lakes, and streams beckon ..."
4. Transcending Boundaries: Natural Resource Management from Summit to Sea edited by Rabel J. Burdge (2001)
"... effective management of biodiversity in the north cascades national park, the Snoqualmie-Mt. Baker National Forest, and the Okanogan National Forest. ..."
5. Western Canada by Jack Altman (2000)
"To the northeast is the equally staggering north cascades national park, with glaciers, forest and lakes and the town of Win- throp, which has reinvented ..."
Other Resources Relating to: North cascades national park