Definition of Nude dancing
1. Noun. Erotic dancing with little or no clothing.
Specialized synonyms: Fan Dance, Strip, Strip Show, Striptease, Bubble Dance
Nude Dancing Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nude Dancing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nude Dancing
Literary usage of Nude dancing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions of the Lancashire and Cheshire Antiquarian Society edited by Charles William Sutton (1907)
"... leg extended and left drawn back, his right arm held downwards and left arm resting on left knee (new type). (51) LEZOUX: Satyr or man nude dancing, ..."
2. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1886)
"... fauns and surrounded by nude dancing nymphs, is the center of a procession passing through a glade. At the right it is led by a pair of centaurs, ..."
3. A Handbook of Modern French Sculpture by Daniel Cady Eaton (1913)
"In front of him, two nude dancing women hold one another by the left hand. The one on the right, her body in profile and thrown back, is laughing and ..."
4. Theatre Arts by Society of Arts and Crafts, Detroit (1918)
"... nude dancing. One reads that they simply rented out the Opera House in the usual way — that is, to the first person with sufficient money. ..."
5. The Gentleman's Magazine (1865)
"It is in the form of a semi-nude dancing girl, with legs crossed, and in elegant pose. Mr. Charles Faulkner, FSA, exhibited rubbings of two diminutive ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Nude dancing