¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Oceanographic
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Oceanographic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Oceanographic
Literary usage of Oceanographic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Museums Journal by Museums Association (1903)
"T^HE ceremony of laying the . foundation stone of the oceanographic Museum of Monaco took place on April 25111, 1899, under the patronage of His Majesty the ..."
2. NBS Special Publication (1919)
"PHYSICAL oceanographic INSTRUMENTS. (Assistance in design and construction of physical oceanographic instruments.) In cooperation with the scientific work ..."
3. Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh by Royal Society of Edinburgh (1900)
"On some oceanographic Problems. By Vice-Admiral S. Makaroff, Imperial Russian ... oceanographic ..."
4. The U. S. Coal Industry, 1970-1990: Two Decades of ChangeTe (1994)
"... Micro-oceanographic Techniques 'C=conventional diving S=saturation diving 9.11.2 Planktonic Studies Diving techniques have long been an integral part of ..."
5. This Dynamic Earth: The Story of Plate Tectonics by W. Jackquelyne Klous, Robert I. Tilling (1996)
"Left: The JOIDES Resolution is the deep-sen drilling ship of the 1990s (]OIDES=yo/H/ oceanographic Institutions for Deep Earth Sampling). ..."
6. Memoirs of Bertha Von Suttner: The Records of an Eventful Life. Authorized by Bertha von Suttner (1910)
"... The Transvaal • Stanhope on the situation • My husband's sudden illness • Three letters • Congress in Monaco • The oceanographic Museum • Prince Albert ..."