Definition of One hundred forty-five
1. Adjective. Being five more than one hundred forty.
One Hundred Forty-five Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: One Hundred Forty-five Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of One Hundred Forty-five
Literary usage of One hundred forty-five
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut [1636-1776] by Connecticut, Connecticut General Assembly, Connecticut Council, James Hammond Trumbull, Connecticut Council of Safety, Charles Jeremy Hoadly (1880)
"... be sufficient to pay the said sum of one hundred forty- five pounds two shillings and nine pence lawful money with the incident charges arising thereon; ..."
2. History of the City of Dayton and Montgomery County, Ohio by Augustus Waldo Drury (1909)
"... four hundred twenty-eight dollars and seventeen cents; Dayton, one hundred forty-five thousand, nine hundred fifty-seven dollars and fifty cents; ..."
3. The National Arithmetic, on the Inductive System: Combining the Analytic and by Benjamin Greenleaf (1855)
"What is the sum of the following numbers: twenty-five and seven millionths, one hundred forty-five and six hundred forty-three thousandths, ..."
4. The History of England, from the Revolution of 1688, to the Death of George by Tobias George Smollett (1825)
"... and not provided for by parliament, they allowed one hundred forty-five thousand, four hundred fifty-four pounds, fifteen shillings and one farthing. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: One hundred forty-five