Definition of Oneriest
1. onery [adj] - See also: onery
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Oneriest Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Oneriest
Literary usage of Oneriest
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Werner's Readings and Recitations (1899)
"You are the ugliest, oneriest thing I ever saw! What's that? You want a settlement?" Here Mrs. Bacon collapses, falls on the couch, vents her wrath on ..."
2. Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen's Magazine (1894)
"If you want to win his love, you must know something abouti the construction of kites, be interested in/ the "oneriest lookin'" dog that ever inj vaded a ..."
3. Trench Tales by Clarence Lumpkin Jordan (1919)
"... CARAMELS They've sent us a lot of incendiary nuts, but the oneriest maverick Which ever got roped in a draft corral was that galloper, Chattering Chick. ..."
4. The Wives of the Deacon by Venus G. Booth (1917)
"deacon, as he's called by every one here since the Christians took him over, is about the oneriest cuss this side of hell I ever had the tribulation of ..."