Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Orbless Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Orbless
Literary usage of Orbless
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine (1820)
"Far—far, within the orbless blue, A tiny lustre twinkles thro', With distant and unsteady light, To catch the eye, then mock the sight; Till—as the shades ..."
2. The Monthly Review by Charles William Wason (1837)
"... and the next day he is gone^ to leave the world " orbless, treeless, lifeless " Without any of those ..."
3. Report of the Proceedings by Church congress (1880)
"Taking pure secularism as chaos, and " Scripture without note or comment," as the prime orbless, rayless protoplasm, we advance gradually but surely through ..."
4. Graham's Magazine by George R. Graham, Edgar Allan Poe (1842)
"With its teeth .set, and the great orbless eye Revolving darknes?. like eternity. And in hts hand he held it till it grew To liave the fleshy features and ..."
5. The Knickerbocker: Or, New-York Monthly Magazine by Charles Fenno Hoffman, Timothy Flint, Lewis Gaylord Clark, Kinahan Cornwallis, John Holmes Agnew (1850)
"Hie crocodile had its eyes picked out, and his mythology was orbless. Even his coral monkey had lost all its front teeth of gold. Where was this to end, ..."