Definition of Orchitic
1. orchitis [adj] - See also: orchitis
Medical Definition of Orchitic
1. Denoting orchitis. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Orchitic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Orchitic
Literary usage of Orchitic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Influence of Alcohol and Other Drugs on Fatigue: The Croonian Lectures by William Halse Rivers Rivers (1908)
"Action of cocaine, strychnine, and tobacco; historical; new experiments with strychnine and tobacco—The work of Rossi and Fere— Action of formates, orchitic ..."
2. Therapeutic Gazette (1912)
"If, however, orchitic extract in the same dose and prepared in the same manner ... In this case we acidified the orchitic extract, boiled, filtered through ..."
3. The Practitioner by Gale Group, ProQuest Information and Learning Company (1901)
"In conclusion, it must be confessed that there is still much to learn concerning the action of orchitic extract. We cannot as yet identify the active ..."