¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Orgastic
1. orgasm [adj] - See also: orgasm
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Orgastic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Orgastic
Literary usage of Orgastic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Homosexuality: The Psychology of the Creative Process by Paul Rosenfels (1986)
"It is only when the compulsive quality of his orgastic drive is replaced by a devotional submission to the orgastic needs of another that the yielding ..."
2. American Medicine (1921)
"... loins, and rump, as in the actual dance until a manifest thrill, an orgastic convulsive tremor went thru her entire body. After the erotic spasm, ..."
3. The Chicago Medical Journal and Examiner (1878)
"The early age at which the orgastic phenomena were first observed in Dr. Newkirk's cases, ... The almost imperceptible effect of the long continued orgastic ..."
4. Psychological Review by American Psychological Association (1879)
"Again, to take an example from human life, the original sexual instinct presumably consists of the orgastic reaction following upon certain tactile stimuli. ..."
5. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by American Neurological Association, Philadelphia Neurological Society, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association, Boston Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (1920)
"The jumping, dancing, rolling, etc., is said to be due to the necessity for pelvic or other muscular movements of the orgastic spasm. ..."