Definition of Outdoor man
1. Noun. Someone who enjoys outdoor activities.
Outdoor Man Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Outdoor Man Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Outdoor Man
Literary usage of Outdoor man
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Idaho Forester by University of Idaho College of Forestry, University of Idaho (1921)
"Make you look the part of the outdoor's man. ... Full of helpful suggestions for the outdoor's man. CC FILSON CO. 1005-1007 First Avenue, Seattle, Wash. ..."
2. H. M. I.: Some Passages in the Life of One of H. M. Inspectors of Schools by Edmund Mackenzie Sneyd-Kynnersley (1908)
"The indoor man was shocked at the irregular habits of the outdoor man ; the outdoor man was disgusted by the pedantry and ignorance of details shown by the ..."
3. The Boy Scouts' Year Book by Boy Scouts of America (1921)
"... and it was during the years of primitive living that followed that I learned to look on the camp fire as the outdoor man's best friend. ..."
4. Out West: A Magazine of the Old Pacific and the New by Charles Fletcher Lummis, Archaeological Institute of America Southwest Society, Sequoya League (1903)
"He has the Clean Heart, the Poised Mind, and the Inevitable Hand of the Right outdoor man. And so long as there is a man of his own caliber in the White ..."