Definition of Outsum
1. to outnumber [v OUTSUMMED, OUTSUMMING, OUTSUMS]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Outsum Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Outsum
Literary usage of Outsum
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. SAS/ETS(R) 9.1 User's Guide, Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4 by SAS Institute (2004)
"BALANCE, outstanding principal balance at the time of report outsum= Data Set The outsum= option writes the loan summary to an output data set. ..."
2. SAS(R) 9.1.3 High-Performance Forecasting: User's Guide, Third Edition, 2 by SAS Publishing, Publishing SAS Publishing (2005)
"If the MEDIAN option is specified, the median forecasts are the basis; otherwise, the mean forecasts are the basis. outsum= Data Set The ..."
3. SAS High-Performance Forecasting 2.2: User's Guide (2006)
"... and outsum= data sets that correspond to the reconciled forecasts input data set ... and outsum= data sets / proc ..."
4. Sas/stat 9.1 User's Guide by SAS Institute, Virginia Clark (2004)
"outsum= SAS-data -set OUTS=SAS-data-set specifies the output data set containing an observation corresponding to each cluster solution giving the number of ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Outsum