Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Overnutrition Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Overnutrition
Literary usage of Overnutrition
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Mortality from cancer throughout the world by Frederick Ludwig Hoffman (1916)
"... Malignancy—Clinical Signs—Anaemia—Prognosis—Heredity— overnutrition—Metabolic Disorders—Vegetarianism—Diet—Civilization—Theory of Atra Bilis—Biochemical ..."
2. Health and Longevity Through Rational Diet: Practical Hints in Regard to by Arnold Lorand (1913)
"overnutrition may, when long continued,—as we shall show in the succeeding ... The Untoward Consequences of overnutrition. When our food tastes good we are ..."
3. The Development of English Thought: A Study in the Economic Interpretation by Simon Nelson Patten (1899)
"When the line is passed overnutrition weeds out the overfed. ... The primary influence of overnutrition is conservative; but for its effects changes in our ..."
4. Food Policy for the Poor: Expanding the Research Frontiers : Highlights from by Joachim Von Braun, Rajul Pandya-Lorch (2005)
"overnutrition is less of an immediate, visible concern for these countries ... overnutrition is more of a public health problem in these countries, ..."
5. Africa's Food and Nutrition Security Situation: Where are We and how Did We by Todd David Benson (2004)
"Undernutrition and overnutrition are two forms of malnutrition. ... overnutrition: Malnutrition due to an excess of certain nutrients such as saturated fats ..."
6. Alcohol, the Sanction for Its Use: Scientifically Established and Populary by J. Starke (1907)
"It is certain that in this third set of cases there is no question of overnutrition. Not infrequently these affections of the heart attack women at ..."