¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Pancetta
1. unsmoked Italian bacon [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pancetta Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pancetta
Literary usage of Pancetta
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Tuscany and Umbria by Emma Jones (2004)
"... fagioli e pancetta (beans and ham), cinghiale alla cacciatore (wild boar hunter-style) and some fish dishes. ENOTECHE If you want a light snack with ..."
2. The Bahamas: A Taste of the Islands by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (2000)
"... capers, tomato and roasted almonds), penne Arrabbiata (penne pasta sauteed with roasted pancetta in a tomato sauce), and veal Valencia (veal scaloppini ..."
3. Romantic Weekends the Carolinas & the Georgia Coast by Norman Renouf, Kathy Renouf (1999)
"It included pan-roasted Denver rack of lamb with wild mushroom and spinach risotto ($29); cast iron-seared pork loin, with white beans, pancetta and thyme ..."
4. The Numismatic Circularby Spink & Son by Spink & Son (1908)
"BIBLIOGRAPHY. — King, cf. cil., p. 222. pancetta, GIUSEPPE (//л/.). Contemporary Sculptor, born at Carrara ; pupil of Théo ..."
5. Beautiful Accommodation in Queensland, Australia by Simon St John (2004)
"Kathleen orchestrates a symphony that changes daily, always with cereals and fruits to start followed by eggs benedict with crispy pancetta one morning and ..."