Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pantisocratical Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pantisocratical
Literary usage of Pantisocratical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Southey by Edward Dowden (1880)
"With such a sum they might both qualify by marriage for membership in the pantisocratical community. ..."
2. Samuel Taylor Coleridge and the English Romantic School by Alois Brandl (1887)
"The first were written in pantisocratical conjunction with Southey ; the second, as natural, by himself alone. ..."
3. The Chautauquan by Chautauqua Institution (1906)
"... it was here that Coleridge and Southey wedded the ladies of their pantisocratical choice; and every good American is expected to thrill at the sight of ..."
4. From Gretna Green to Land's End: A Literary Journey in England by Katharine Lee Bates (1908)
"... i Coleridge and Southey wedd< their pantisocratical choice; American is expected to thrill the armour, hanging from on( the gallant admiral, ..."
5. A Dictionary of the Anonymous and Pseudonymous Literature of Great Britain by Samuel Halkett, John Laing (1883)
"Dr. of the University of Giessen ; corresponding member of the Theo- philanthropic and pantisocratical Societies of Leipsig ; late Professor of all ..."
6. Biographia Literaria; Or, Biographical Sketches of My Literary Life and Opinions by Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1852)
"... the plan, which he had for some time cherished, of a social community to be established in America upon what he termed a pantisocratical basis. ..."