Definition of Park avenue
1. Noun. A fashionable residential street in New York City.
Park Avenue Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Park Avenue Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Park Avenue
Literary usage of Park avenue
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Annual Report by Chicago (Ill.). Board of Education (1891)
"Halket, Belle M Carpenter 281 park avenue. Halket, Margaret Montefiore 281 Park Avenue. Hall, Alfarata R Marquette 222 S. Paulina Street. ..."
2. Peculiarities of American Cities by Willard W. Glazier (1884)
"park avenue.—Five Points and its Vicinity.—Chinese Quarter.—Tombs.—Central Park.—• Water Front.—Blackwell's Island.—Hell Gate.—Suspension Bridge. ..."
3. Annual Report by Archaeological Institute of America, Nederlands Instituut voor Zuidelijk Afrika (1893)
"Early 711 park avenue. Robert Garrett n Mt. Vernon Place. James A. Gary 1200 Linden ... Miss Elizabeth Hall 810 park avenue. SVHoffman 611 park avenue. ..."
4. History of Detroit and Wayne County and Early Michigan by Silas Farmer (1890)
"Linden park avenue and Linden Avenue to Field Avenue, March 19, 1887. Labrosse (west of Twenty-fourth) to ... park avenue to Twenty-seventh, March 19, 1887. ..."