Definition of Parts inventory
1. Noun. An inventory of replacement parts.
Parts Inventory Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Parts Inventory Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Parts Inventory
Literary usage of Parts inventory
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Assessment of the Continuing Operability of Chemical Agent Disposal by National Research Council (U.S.), Board on Army Science and Technology (2007)
"The spare parts inventory should be modeled across the four chemical agent ... Such a coordinated spare parts inventory management system should be ..."
2. Global Competitiveness of U. S. Advanced-Technology Manufacturing Industries ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Another economic advantage of fleet commonality is in spare parts inventory (both at centralized and field locations). The cost of parts inventory decreases ..."
3. Cost Accounting and Burden Application by Clinton Homer Scovell (1916)
"... the period are summarized to give total material, labor and burden credits to the Work-in-Process account and debits to the Finished parts inventory. ..."
4. Handbook For The Operation And Maintenance Of Hospital Medical Waste by DIANE Publishing Company (1990)
"A spare parts inventory also should be maintained with periodic updates so that parts ... A recommended spare parts inventory typically is supplied with the ..."
5. Creating the New World: Stories & Images from the Dawn of the Atomic Age by Theodore Rockwell (2003)
"Training, parts inventory and control, and many other aspects of operation are similarly eased. A class of next-generation, evolutionary reactor plants ..."