Definition of Perry mason
1. Noun. Fictional detective in novels by Erle Stanley Gardner.
Perry Mason Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Perry Mason Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Perry Mason
Literary usage of Perry mason
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Cumulative Book Index by H.W. Wilson Company (1901)
"perry mason Co., Boston. Little journey to Cuba. George, MM pa. 15c. Flanagan. Love and war in Cuba. Stanton. PL pa. •JV Foote A: D. Principles of colonial ..."
2. Biographical History of Massachusetts: Biographies and Autobiographies of ...by Samuel Atkins Eliot by Samuel Atkins Eliot (1916)
"... ATHERTON perry mason ATHERTON perry mason was born in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, September 13, 1856, and is the son and only child of Charles and ..."
3. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1903)
"Wise, 132 NY 172, 178, 30 NE 229; Perry-Mason Shoe Co. v. Sykes, 72 Miss. 390, 401, 28 LRA 277, 17 So. 171. But the assignee is acting lawfully in what he ..."
4. Report of the Superintendent of Public Instruction: Submitting Outline Plan by Virginia Dept. of public instruction (1904)
"During t he latter part of the year 1903, the State Superintendent of Public Instruction entered into correspondence with perry mason Com pany, of Boston, ..."
5. My Own Story: With Recollections of Noted Persons by John Townsend Trowbridge (1903)
"It was for a long time a mystery, even to those who had transactions with the concern, who " perry mason & Co." could be. There was then no other " Perry ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Perry mason