Definition of Peter o'toole
1. Noun. British actor (born in Ireland in 1932).
Geographical relationships: Emerald Isle, Hibernia, Ireland
Generic synonyms: Actor, Histrion, Player, Role Player, Thespian
Peter O'toole Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Peter O'toole Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Peter O'toole
Literary usage of Peter o'toole
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An Almanack for the Year of Our Lord by Joseph Whitaker (1869)
"... Griffith Davies, Peggy Mount and Juliet Cooke). (1063) Fib. 7. Baal, by Bertold Brecht (Peter O'Toole, Harry Andrews and Mary Miller). ..."
2. Adventure Guide to Jamaica by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (2005)
"... Sir Laurence Olivier, Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Alec Guiness, Peter O'Toole and Richard Burton. A tour of Firefly includes a look at the home, ..."
3. Adventure Guide to Scotland by Martin Li (2005)
"The 1960 version (Peter Finch and Peter O'Toole) was filmed in Ardgour, Ballachulish and Glen Nevis. Local Hero (1983; Burt Lancaster and Fulton MacKay) was ..."
4. History of the Town of Berlin, Worcester County, Mass., from 1784-to 1895 by William Addison Houghton (1895)
"Was converted into a hotel 1885 by Peter O'Toole of Clinton. Has had various proprietors; part of the time unoccupied. ..."
5. Transactions of the American Dental Association at Its ... Annual Session by American Dental Association (1889)
"The report of the interne of the hospital is as follows: "Peter O'Toole, single, age 25, laborer on city railroad. Diagnosis of disease, emphysematous ..."
6. The Secret Caribbean: Affordable Hideaways of the Rich and Famous by Brooke Comer (1999)
"... Glenn Close, Peter O'Toole, Chan- ton Heston, Kevin Kline, John Cleese, Audrey Hepburn, Eddie Albert, Lome Greene, Robin Leach, Daryl Hannah and Jobn F. ..."