Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Phasedown Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Phasedown
Literary usage of Phasedown
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Motor Gasoline Industry: Past, Present & Future by Robert Schmer (2000)
"Lead phasedown Impacts on Motor Gasoline Supplies Legislation passed in 1970 permits the Federal Government to regulate automotive fuel additives in order ..."
2. Hot In-place Recycling of Asphalt Concrete by Joe W. Button, Dallas N. Little, Cindy K. Estakhri (1994)
"The current duration of ll years (9 years plus 2 years for phasedown) is working well but could be shortened by l year. If future competitions occur in year ..."
3. Environmental Investments: The Cost of a Clean Environmentby Alan Carlin by Alan Carlin (1994)
"Asbestos in Products Ban/phasedown (a) Status: Final rule (54 FR 29460; July 12, 1989). (b) Regulatory option: See 54 FR 29460. (c) Data source: Regulatory ..."
4. Industry, Technology And The Environment: Competitive Challenges And by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"... Water 1982 Lead in Gasoline phasedown: Trading Program 1983 Point-Nonpoint Source Trading in Water 1984 Lead in Gasoline phasedown: Banking Program 1985 ..."
5. Cost Effective Regulation by EPA and Small Business Impacts: Includes (1993)
"EPA respondents indicated that how small refiners used the profits from the period before lead phasedown was largely a strategic business decision. ..."
6. Tradeable Permits: Policy Evaluation, Design and Reform edited by Organisation for Economic Co-ope (2004)
"Transactions Costs and Tradeable Permits Markets: The United States Lead phasedown, Eighth Annual Conference of the Association of Environmental and ..."