¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Phimotic
1. phimosis [adj] - See also: phimosis
Medical Definition of Phimotic
1. Pertaining to phimosis. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Phimotic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Phimotic
phimotic (current term)
Literary usage of Phimotic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Practical Treatise on Genito-urinary and Venereal Diseases and Syphilis by Robert William Taylor (1900)
"It must be remembered that suh- preputial vegetations also grow slowly, produce phimotic balanitis. and feel like hard chancres under the prepuce. ..."
2. Genito-urinary diseases and syphilis by Henry Holdich Morton (1902)
"De- marquay found that out of fifty-nine cases of epithelioma of the penis, forty-two had long and phimotic foreskins, and many authors have called ..."
3. White and Martin's Genito-urinary surgery and venereal diseases by James William White (1918)
"This is scarcely possible except in phimotic cases. ... In phimotic cases the preputial sac should be washed out every two hours, first with warm water and ..."
4. Microscopical Morphology of the Animal Body in Health and Disease by Carl Heitzmann (1882)
"Men in advanced age with a phimotic prepuce are subject to cancer of the penis; and those suffering from piles may acquire cancer of the rectum. ..."