2. Adverb. By means of photolysis ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Photolytically
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Photolytically Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Photolytically
Literary usage of Photolytically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"The results fully support the structural assignment as a ßy :ôe unsaturated ester. Although the gross structures of the photolytically produced hepta-3 ..."
2. Methodologies for Predicting the Service Lives of Coating Systems by Jonathan W. Martin (1998)
"... are the minimum and maximum photolytically effective wavelengths, respectively; E0(A,,t) is the UV spectral irradiance to which the material is exposed ..."
3. Photo-chemistry by Samuel Edward Sheppard (1914)
"... whilst the photolytically influenced reactions could concur in establishing a cycle regenerating bromine, as photo-catalyst, whilst furthering both ..."
4. Air Quality Criteria for Oxides of Nitrogenby Dennis J. Kotchmar by Dennis J. Kotchmar (1996)
"Both nitrosamines and nitramines have short lifetimes in ambient air because they are photolytically decomposed (nitrosamines) and/or react with 'OH ..."