Definition of Picadillos
1. picadillo [n] - See also: picadillo
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Picadillos Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Picadillos
picadillos (current term)
Literary usage of Picadillos
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Costa Rica by Bruce Conord, June Conord (2006)
"Some other meals and snacks you may come across include o//a de came, a heavy meat and vegetable soup; picadillos, a hash of potatoes, plantains and veggies ..."
2. Adventure Guide to Costa Rica by Bruce Conord (2005)
"Some other meals and snacks you may come across include olla de carne, a heavy meat and vegetable soup; picadillos, a hash of potatoes, plantains and ..."
3. Cuentos Ticos: Short Stories of Costa Rica by Ricardo Fernández Guardia, Gray Casement (1904)
"Neither was the young girl a good eater, showing a preference for the picadillos.f especially for the one of green plantain. Like her father and mother, ..."
4. The Code of Civil Procedure of the State of New York by New York (State). (1896)
"picadillos: Including Counterclaim», and Proceedings upon Answer of Title. — Proceedings Between the Joinder of Issue and the Trial. ..."
5. The Recorder of Birmingham: A Memoir of Matthew Davenport Hill : with by Rosamond Davenport Hill, Florence Davenport Hill (1878)
"... the Queen's reign, or even during Her Majesty's life, as the 1 The gentleman who draws picadillos for the Crown is called the Attorney- General's Devil. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Picadillos