Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pontal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pontal
Literary usage of Pontal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Anatomy of the brain and spinal cord with special reference to mechanism and by Harris Ellett Santee (1907)
"A. Fronto- pontal tract rising in frontal lobe. B. Intermediate tract rising in lentiform nucleus. C. Temporo-pontal tract rising in middle and inferior ..."
2. Thayer Expedition by Charles Frederick Hartt (1870)
"Sugar Plantations. — Messrs. Schramm and Company. — The Bar of the SSo Francisco.—Sand Dunes of the pontal. — Character of the River below ..."
3. Thayer Expedition by Charles Frederick Hartt (1870)
"Sugar Plantations. — Messrs. Schramm and Company. —- The Bar of the Säo Francisco. — Sand Dunes of the pontal. — Character of the River below Penedo. ..."
4. The Anatomy of the Central Nervous System of Man and of Vertebrates in General by Ludwig Edinger (1899)
"The pontal ganglia are gray masses filled with a reticulum of fine fibers, in which one may follow both the fibers from the arms of the pons (brachia ..."
5. An Atlas of the Medulla and Midbrain: A Laboratory Manual by Florence Rena Sabin (1901)
"The ventral fibres of the proximal subdivision of the central fibre mass make (1) the horizontal pontal sheet and (2) the vertical midbrain sheet. ..."