Definition of Popular struggle front
1. Noun. A terrorist group of radical Palestinians who split with al-Fatah in 1967 but now have close relations with al-Fatah; staged terrorist attacks against Israel across the Lebanese border.
Category relationships: Act Of Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorist Act
Generic synonyms: Foreign Terrorist Organization, Fto, Terrorist Group, Terrorist Organization
Geographical relationships: Lebanese Republic, Lebanon, Syria, Syrian Arab Republic
Popular Struggle Front Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Popular Struggle Front Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Popular Struggle Front
Literary usage of Popular struggle front
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Terrorist Group Profiles (1993)
"Other Names Palestine popular struggle front (PPSF). Sponsors Libya and Syria. Political Objectives/Target Audiences • Call for an "armed struggle" to ..."
2. The Language of Foreign Affairs (1987)
"... and the popular struggle front (PSF). The 1974 and 1975 volumes of Arab Report and Record trace the development and consequences of this PLO split. 2. ..."
3. Patterns of Global Terrorism 1993 by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-Special Command (PFLP-SC) Popular Struggle Front (PSF) Description Marxist-Leninist group formed by Abu Salim ..."
4. Patterns of Global Terrorism, (1995) by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine- Special Command (PFLP- SC) Popular Struggle Front (PSF) Receives logistic and military support from Syria, ..."