¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Posttest
1. a test given after the completion of an instructional program [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Posttest Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Posttest
Literary usage of Posttest
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Meta-Analysis of Drug Abuse Prevention Programs edited by William J. Bukoski (1998)
"The results of OLS and WLS regression based on the first posttest were almost identical ... Using the first posttest results, the interactive programs were ..."
2. Physical Activity and Health: A Report of the Surgeon General by Audrey F. Manley (1998)
"No difference in physical activity between groups at posttest. ... Great increases in knowledge by intervention groups at posttest, 18% response rate at ..."
3. State Methadone Treatment Guidelines: A Treatment Improvement Protocol by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"... I. Introduction GUIDELINES FOR posttest COUNSELING NEGATIVE RESULTS -Review client's clinic record before the session begins -Introduce or reintroduce ..."
4. Advanced Methodological Issues in Culturally Competent Evaluation for edited by Ada-Helen Bayer, Frances L. Brisbane, Amelie Ramirez, Leonard G. Epstein (1998)
"Retrospective Pretest Design This method is based on self-reports of behavior/attitude at the time of the posttest (eg, "My attitude toward the use of ..."
5. Drug Abuse Prevention Through Family Interventions by Rebecca Singer Ashery, Elizabeth B. Robertson, Karol Linda Kumpfer (1999)
"In addition to the hypothesized direct and indirect intervention effects on parenting outcomes at posttest, the model fit to the data included (1) parallel ..."